Exceptional Performance and Manoeuvrability
Equipped with the LandActive control and the Landoll DuraSteer™ front wheel hydraulic steering, the B3/30AC provides exceptional control and makes load placement and retrieval superior to the competition.
Maximises Materials Handling Productivity
The versatile Bendi B3/30AC forklift replaces conventional reach and counterbalanced fork trucks in standard warehouse operations. The unique design allows operators to use it as a counterbalance truck indoors or out, while operating in very narrow aisles in your warehouse, replacing reach trucks that require much wider aisles. All tyres on the Bendi B3/30AC are 457mm diameter and the truck has great under clearance for avoiding floor obstructions.
*Based on 1200mm long x 1000mm wide load.
VNA Electric Warehouse Truck Features:
Exceptional Design and Engineering:
- 1363kg capacity at 600mm load centre.
- 3-Wheel design, single front wheel drive provides excellent manoeuvrability and traction.
- Ergonomic design for exceptional operator comfort and safety.
- Integral side-shifter makes placing and picking loads effortless.
- DuraSteer™ front wheel hydraulic steering provides smooth, reliable, long-lasting steering control.
- LandActive control provides enhanced traction control based on steering angle.
- Creep speed mode adds enhanced control when handling loads at high elevations or while training operators.
- High visibility mast allows optimum safety and control.
- AC traction and hydraulic motors ensure minimal maintenance and high efficiency.
- High efficiency Curtis AC controllers provide trouble free operation.
- Interactive LCD status monitor (BDI with lift interrupt, hour meter with service monitor, diagnostic code display, input device calibration).
- 48-Volt electrical system and large capacity battery compartment.
- Cold storage conditioned to -30°C.
Make sure to follow our Facebook page here to keep up to date with everything we have going on! If you have a question about Translift Bendi then please feel free to get in touch here or call 01527 527411.