- Over 30 expertly trained technicians strategically situated throughout the UK to offer maximum support for your Bendi Articulated Forklifts.
- Latest diagnostic tools to reduce unnecessary time spent fault finding.
- Extensive parts holding at our UK parts centre based in the Midlands and supported by engineers van stock.
- Web based management software can be configured for larger fleets of machines, enabling tracking of service, maintenance and breakdown costs.
- Hire fleet available to cater for planned operational peaks or unplanned emergency hire.
- Bendi Driver Training (BDT) offers a comprehensive range of courses. This includes multidirectional and articulated forklift truck training, conventional forklifts and warehousing equipment, conversion courses for experienced operators and novice courses.
Are you following us on social media? Make sure to go over and like our Facebook page here to keep up to date with everything we have going on! If you have a question about Translift Bendi Service & Maintenance then please feel free to get in touch here or call 01527 522 523.