B40AC-HL Exceptional Performance and Manoeuvrability
Equipped with the Landoll DuraSteer™ front wheel hydraulic steering, the B40AC-HL/B50AC-HL Articualted Forklift provides exceptional control and makes load placement and retrieval superior to the competition.
The new mast has a rigid mounting and as standard a tilting and side shifting carriage. The new design offers increased mast rigidity, capacity and improved visibility. Dual free lift cylinders and optimised hose and chain routings have improved visibility through the mast. Lowered heights have been reduced and a new mounting position on the 1067mm wide front axle reduces the distance from the face of the forks to the back of the axle thereby improving aisle performance. Mountings for cameras have been integrated into the inner mast and an optional integral side shifting fork positioner combination is also available.
*Based on 1200mm long x 1000mm wide load.
Exceptional Design and Engineering
- 2,000kg and 2,250kg capacity at 600mm load centre
- Four-wheel design, dual rear wheel drive
- Adjustable seat and steering wheel
- Integral 285mm stroke side-shifter and 914mm high load backrest
- DuraSteer™ front wheel hydraulic steering provides smooth, reliable, long-lasting steering control
- Independently controlled rear wheels allow independent speed control of each drive tyre based on steering angle
- Creep speed mode adds enhanced control when handling loads at high elevations or while training operators
- High visibility mast allows optimum safety and control
- AC traction and hydraulic motors ensure minimal maintenance and high efficiency
- High efficiency Curtis AC controllers provide trouble free operation
- Interactive LCD status monitor (BDI with lift interrupt, hour meter with service monitor, diagnostic code display, input device calibration)
- 48-Volt electrical system
- Optional cold storage conditioned to -30°C
Make sure to follow our Facebook page here to keep up to date with everything we have going on! If you have a question about Translift Bendi then please feel free to get in touch here or call 01527 527411.