Exceptional Performance and Manoeuvrability
Equipped with the Landoll DuraSteer™ front wheel hydraulic steering, the B55AC provides exceptional control and makes load placement and retrieval superior to the competition.
Maximises Material Handling Productivity
The versatile Bendi B55AC forklift replaces conventional reach and counterbalanced fork trucks in standard warehouse operations. The unique design allows operators to use it as a counterbalance truck indoors or out, while operating in narrow aisles in your warehouse, replacing reach trucks that require much wider aisles. The Bendi B55AC has large diameter tyres and the truck has great under clearance for avoiding floor obstructions. One truck can go from inside the dock to the rack, eliminating staging and additional operators and support forklifts.
*Based on 1200mm long x 1000mm wide load.
B55AC Narrow Aisle Forklift Features:
Exceptional Design and Engineering
- 2500kg capacity at 600mm load centre
- Four-wheel design, dual rear wheel drive provides excellent power, braking and traction
- Ergonomic design for exceptional operator comfort and safety
- Integral wide stroke side-shifter makes placing and picking loads effortless
- DuraSteer™ front wheel hydraulic steering provides smooth, reliable, long-lasting steering control
- Independently controlled rear wheels allow independent speed control of each drive tyre based on steering angle
- Creep speed mode adds enhanced control when handling loads at high elevations or while training operators
- High visibility mast allows optimum safety and control
- AC traction and hydraulic motors ensure minimal maintenance and high efficiency
- High efficiency Curtis AC controllers provide trouble free operation
- Interactive LCD status monitor (BDI with lift Interrupt, hour meter with service monitor, diagnostic code display, input device calibration)
- 48-Volt electrical system
- Cold storage conditioned to -30°C
Make sure to follow our Facebook page here to keep up to date with everything we have going on! If you have a question about Translift Bendi then please feel free to get in touch here or call 01527 527411.